Friday, May 29, 2009

Cookies for a Crowd

If it seems like I've been making a lot of cookies lately...well, I have:

I had to apply some strategy to make three batches of cookies in one go. First, I lined up bowls for wet and dry ingredients and measured out the common items, like flour, butter and leavening:
I labeled the above bowls and set the ones I wasn't using to the side as I put together the doughs one by one.

When the doughs were finished I wrapped them in plastic wrap and put them in the fridge while I cleaned the kitchen a bit so I would have room to scoop out dough and wash the cookie sheets as they came out of the oven:

I also made a batch of brownies to go with the cookies. While the brownies were in the oven, I started measuring out cookie dough:

My reward at the end of the day was a taste of each cookie and a delicious smell in my apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment