Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Life, Not Baking: The San Diego Marathon

This is me:
I'm a runner.

Recently, I decided to take on a bigger challenge for my next race, the San Diego Marathon. On June 6, 2010, I won't just be running 26.2 miles for me. I'll be running for a cure, a race with no finish line.

I'm doing this race with Team in Training, a group that started racing for charity in 1988 that has since raised more than $1 Billion dollars for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. This money directly benefits research as well as patients and the community.

I'm asking you, dear reader, to take a moment to look at my fundraising page - my goal is high, and I need your help.

And if I don't know you, or, say, haven't seen you since high school, I'll even bake up a dozen cookies and mail them to you if you can dedicate $50 or more of your charity budget this year to my fundraising for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.




No comments:

Post a Comment