Saturday, September 26, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookies with Semi and White Chocolate Chips and Macadamia Nuts

Sometimes I just want plain chocolate chip cookies. Other times, I would be content to eat the cookie dough:

I decided to take classic chocolate chip cookies and use a mixture of white and semi-sweet chocolate chips, with a few macadamia nuts for good measure, in these not so classic chocolate chip cookies:

I used a King Arthur Flour recipe that, sadly, is not online, just to try a different method. This recipe starts with sugars creamed with butter, here, dark brown and regular sugar:

Next, egg, added one at a time:

After that the leavening is mixed into the wet ingredients before the flour is added:

And finally, flour:

I then added all of the chocolate chips and nuts:

Once they were baked and cooled, I decided that an ice cream sandwich was in order!

No comments:

Post a Comment